Omg, would you just STFU already?

I understand that no one knows how to parent anymore. I get it. But to take the time to write the FCC about a commercial you saw during the superbowl is obnoxious. No one freaking cares if you're never going to watch ABC again. You're not hurting anyone. Seriously. It's FREE PROGRAMMING.

What world do you live in that I have to listen to the incessant whining of the "moral majority"? I dislike it, so much so that I'm trying to figure out what to do about it. I wish i could put excerpts here, but the document is in PDF format, so be forewarned. Here it is.

As you'll read, the moral mentally challenged majority write in ad nauseum about Desperate Housewives' programming. And commercials.

My favorite one was "i didn't see the rest because i was busy telling my children to cover their eyes" and another one saying "I didn't have time to find the remote and had to jump up to change the channel on the TV"

You parents, like that... you're damaging your children by saying that sex is unnatural, that it shouldn't be embraced, and that it's naughty to look at, or even ask about. THAT IS DAMAGING. Stop it.

Sigh.

No comments: